- The progressive structure of SUPRANITE ® PG XS allows an enhanced compressibility (50%) while providing low creep deformation and a very good recovery.
- Sealing properties are improved by using SUPRANITE ® PG XS on damaged or non parallel flanges, compared to other PTFE based material.
- SUPRANITE ® PG XS delivers a better seal and better recovery than expanded PTFE gaskets.
- Easy to cut, SUPRANITE ® PG XS is a useful alternative to PTFE-jacketed gaskets.
- PMUC qualified (Products and Materials Usable in Power Stations) by EDF n°17-0345.
Minimum Service Temperature (*)
Maximum Service Temperature (*)
Maximum Pressure (*)
|0 to 14|
(*) Temperatures and pressure not associated. Please consult with our engineering design department for high pressures and/or temperatures.
(**) Except molten alkaline metals, fluor, fluorine gas or related products (contact us).