The Academy of Joint Integrity
The Academy of Joint Integrity is an international program developed by The Flexitallic Group. It provides accredited, bespoke and open courses covering all aspects of joint integrity.
In this program, SIEM SUPRANITE proposes specific training named “State of the art of Tightening” – procedures to follow during installation and dismantling of bolted assemblies.
Ensuring maintenance teams are trained to best practices will improve efficiency of maintenance activities and improve safety, through better awareness and knowledge of how to handle bolted joints correctly.
- Unique approach – like under real conditions : theoretical learning + practice with Training Unit Equipment (FSTU)
- Flexibility: training customized to your requirements – in both content and duration
- Delivery of the FSTU directly to your premises for you or your subcontractors
- Specific training prior to plant shutdown
- Development of employees skills and expertise
- Training to the level of EN 1591-4 Standard
Find out more about our training programs :
Fields marked with an * are required.